Multi Node Zimbra Installation
On the this article I will describe some notes that must be followed in order to split the zimbra services on different nodes. I have tested it in my environment, using RHEL/CentOS 6.4 and zcs 8.0.4 open source edition.
For the example, we are going to have 4 nodes with the following zimbra services:
- ldap1.example.com -> ldap server
- store1.example.com -> mailstore server
- mta1.example.com -> mta server
- proxy1.example.com -> proxy server
Also, the zimbra web client (http/https) for my environment will be served from the mail.example.com FQDN, which must have the same A record as proxy1.example.com server, and the mta1.example.com will act the as MX server.
Highlights for the installation:
- The installation order will be: ldap1, store1, mta1, proxy1 server.
- ldap1.example.com installation
- Set the domain name.
- Write down the ldap, ldap root, replication, postfix, amavis and nginx passwords.
- Set the timezone.
- store1.example.com configuration
- The zimbra logger service…
View original post 224 mots de plus