hibernate.cfg.xml files contains
1. hibenarnate.dialect – This value depends on what database you will be using. May it be DB2, MySQL, Oracle, etc..
2. hibernate.connection.driver_class – this would be the jdbc Driver Class, depending on the database used. For
MySQL it would be com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
3. hibernate.connection.url – this would be the jdbc name name and the file location of the database
4. hibernate.connection.username – Database username
5. hibernate.connection.password – Database password
6. List of all the hbm.xml files