Hello there! ArduBlock is a graphical Arduino programmer (think Scratch) that will really be helpful for many of you… Let’s get it installed and we can play with it =)
1. The first thing you need to do is install the Arduino IDE. You can click here to download version 1.0.6 for Mac OS X or you can visit the downloads page to see other options.
2. Download this special ArduBlock package (from SparkFun). It is a .zip file containing a few folders that have been organized in a very specific way.
3. Move the file « tools.zip » (don’t unzip it yet) to the folder named, « Arduino » inside your « Documents » folder.
4. Now you can unzip the file « tools.zip » Depending on how you’ve customized your Arduino IDE (or not) you may have other items inside the « Arduino » folder.
5. Double-check to make sure the folder structure is still…